Build your Career with Macro. We will help you to establish a better future.
Be part of our team at Macro Construction Equipment, one of the most reliable and trusted Heavy Equipment provider in the Country. We give care and consideration to our employees as they are the one building and keeping this company running. Our culture is different apart from other companies as we cater services to the needs of our people. Macro has a bountiful amount of benefits for employees who show loyalty and hard work. The uniqueness of our company is that we have exposure to different countries. We drive performance by giving an upgrade and training regularly here and abroad. Here at Macro Construction Equipment, we respect our people just as they respect the company. We invest and invent people for both benefits.
SENIOR SERVICE MECHANIC
- Graduate of Automotive Servicing NCII, Mechanical Technology course or any related field.
- With 3 -5 years experience in as Service Mechanic, with driving, repair, troubleshooting skills, and Experience in heavy equipment industry.
- With driver's license, Restriction 1,2&3, and able to drive 4 wheels
- Flexible and multi-tasking, with positive attitude
- Hardworking and willing to work overtime if needed.
- Preferably a Graduate of Mechanical Engineer or Technical Vocational Course in Heavy Equipment, Automotive or Mechatronics.
- Technologically-adept and familiar with computers and MS office applications
- Detaile-oriented, can read and understand equipment manuals, technical diagrams and be able to correctly identify parts requirements and corresponding part numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and can interact well with customers and teammates.
- Knowledge in safety usage of hand and power operated tools in repairing and maintaining heavy motor vehicles/equipment and engines.
- Ability to train co-workers in mechanical repair techniques
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and autonomously. Deadline Oriented in effective time management skill with ability to manage priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Driving skills wtih License is an Advantage.
- Graduate of any Business Course,
- Willing to be trained and fast learner
- With motorcycle and driver’s license Restriction 1&2
- Familiar in Metro Manila Area
- Flexible and Multi-tasking, with positive Attitude.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, At least 1 - 2 years experience
- Computer Literate(MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable in EEPS payment taxes
- BIR compliance Analysis and Journal Entries
- Reporting compliance with local government units and other regulatory agencies
- Knowledge on preparing Financial report
- Male, Graduate of business-related course or technical course
- With experience in warehouse system, inventory, receiving, dispatching, etc.
- Exposure in automotive/heavy equipment parts is an advantage
- Computer literate,
- Driving skills is an advantage
HEAVY EQUIPMENT - TOOL KEEPER
- College Graduate of technical courses
- Knowledge of Heavy equipment tools
- Computer Literate
SALES & MARKETING STAFF
- College Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Course, Marketing, Economics or any related field
- Male/Female with Experience in Sales.
- Willing to work on the field from Metro Manila and Provinces.
- Processing and Attending Gov't Bidding
- With driver’s license is a plus but not required
- With Excellent vocal communication and written communication skills
- Computer Literate
IT SUPPORT STAFF
- Graduate of BS in Information Technology
- Experience in Computer Troubleshooting & Software
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Art Procedure
- Willing to work in Quezon City
Please email your updated resume at:
or Call us at: Tel: (02) 8 442-8876 Mobile: 09175255852 / 09338780783